Dental Care

Tips on How to Floss your Teeth

Flossing is essential in basic dental hygiene and should be implemented in daily, however very few people actually do. Many Americans seem to think that just brushing their teeth is adequate enough, even though, brushing your teeth cleans only 65% of the tooth surfaces, the other 35% mainly comprised of the areas between your teeth where food and plaque accumulates.

Plaque can build-up, which leads to tooth decay and gum disease- healthy gums do not bleed! Continue Reading…

Share this Article with Friends:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *