Help our customer service team keep customers happy. We are a direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce platform designed for dental savings plans. We provide the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to discounts of 20% to 60% on most dental care procedures at 100,000-plus dentists nationwide.Job Summary:
The Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting members on how to use their dental discount plan. Outstanding customer service is a must at every customer contact.Applicants must:
• Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
• Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
• Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Spanish bilingual required.
• Authorization to work in the United States.
• High School Diploma or GED typically required and experience with administrative duties in an office environment.
• Entry level 2 years administrative/customer service related experience required.
• Responsibility level Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
• Multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (May be required).
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!
Call : 407-358-6329 or Email: HR@truedentaldiscounts.com