Help our customer service team keep customers happy. We are a direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce platform designed for dental savings plans. We provide the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to discounts of 20% to 60% on most dental care procedures at 100,000-plus dentists nationwide.Job Summary:
The Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting members on how to use their dental discount plan. Outstanding customer service is a must at every customer contact.Applicants must:
• Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
• Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
• Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Spanish bilingual required.
• Authorization to work in the United States.
• High School Diploma or GED typically required and experience with administrative duties in an office environment.
• Entry level 2 years administrative/customer service related experience required.
• Responsibility level Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
• Multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (May be required).
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!