Here are some foods that can help mask bad breath:
- Parsley. Parsley is one of the most effective natural ways to combat bad breath. The magic to its success come from the oils that are contained in the Parsley. Also herbs like cinnamon and spearmint can also work against bad breath.
- Green tea. Green tea is another bad breath buster. It contains catechin which is a powerful antioxidant that fights against bacteria, thus reducing odors caused by bacteria.·
- Yogurt. Some studies have been conducted and have determined that certain cultures in yogurt help to reduce bad breath. ·
- Apples and pears. “Fruits also help to produce saliva, which helps to revitalize the natural balance of the mouth and wash down odor causing bacteria.
- Oranges. Oranges or really any fruit that is high in vitamin C is helpful to combat odor causing bacteria. It also helps prevent gum disease. ·
- Celery, Carrots, & Nuts. Crunchy foods are also good, they help remove plaque from the teeth and also help to increase saliva production.
- Sugarless Gum. Sugarless Gum masks the odor, but it increases the saliva in your mouth. Saliva helps to wash away the smelly bacteria.
Oral hygiene is the key to avoiding bad breath. Visit True Dental Discounts today and start saving 15% – 60% on your dental care needs.