TrueDentalDiscounts.com is a direct-to-consumer marketing and ecommerce platform designed for dental savings plans. Based in Lake Mary, Florida True Dental Discounts provides the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to affordable dental care nationwide. We’ve been an innovative leader in the field of discount dental plans and are always on the lookout for new individuals to join our team.Benefits of TrueDentalDiscounts.com
True Dental Discounts is a place where your personal best is valued and peak performance is the norm. We look for employees that will not be content with the status quo - who will continually explore new opportunities, propose new ideas and search for better ways to meet the needs of our customers. In turn, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a work environment that is second to none.Summary:
As an Administrative Assistant, you're at the heart of our business operations and activities and the soul that keeps our team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest TrueDentalDiscounts.com products and initiatives.
You also use that knowledge to strategically support a variety of projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at TrueDentalDiscounts.com are staffed by bright, organized, energetic and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things.
• Ensure that operational information is communicated in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner.
• Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage timelines, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects).
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
• Create and edit correspondence, presentations, documents and reports for the Management Team as required.
• Plan, prepare materials for, and help lead bi-weekly Management Team meetings.
• Develop and maintain appropriate document filing systems.
• Provide personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
• Pitch in with office management responsibilities as a true team member.
• Other duties as assigned by Office Management.
• BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet Browsing is extremely important, and any experience with Five9, Netsuite, Wavepad, Twitter, Facebook, or Google Adwords is a plus.
• Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Customer Focused, Creative, Self-Motivated, Consistent, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Verbal Communication.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondences and other communications quickly with minimum direction.
• Ability to act efficiently on last minute projects.
• Regular and on time attendance.
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!