Customer Service Representative - Employment
Help our customer service team keep customers happy. We are a direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce platform designed for dental savings plans. We provide the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to discounts of 20% to 60% on most dental care procedures at 100,000+ dentists nationwide.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting members on how to use their dental discount plan. Outstanding customer service is a must at every customer contact.
- Communicate with customers, employees & other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information & address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- High School Diploma or GED typically required and experience with administrative duties in an office environment.
- Entry level 2 years administrative/customer service related experience required.
- Responsibility level Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- Multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (May be required).
We're growing at a rapid pace and it's never boring. If you have the skills, passion and commitment send us your resume Today!
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!
Share this Job Opportunities with friends: