Quality Assurance Specialist - Employment
Help our customer service team keep customers happy. We are a direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce platform designed for dental savings plans. We provide the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to discounts of 20% to 60% on most dental care procedures at 100,000+ dentists nationwide.
Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring inbound/outbound telephone calls; assisting in the feedback and formal education process of individuals on the phone.
- Monitor high volume of inbound and outbound calls from potential and current members- verifies call results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, dictation, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Conducts call scoring audit for each call monitored and weekly calibration sessions.
- Maintain call monitoring database metrics for assigned team of sales associates.
- Alert appropriate supervisor/leadership to unusual or inappropriate calls by representatives.
- Maintains accurate files/notes and provides feedback to management completing reports with timeliness and accuracy.
- College Degree and/or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Oral/Written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Time Management skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Customer Service skills.
We're growing at a rapid pace and it's never boring. If you have the skills, passion and commitment send us your resume Today!
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!
Share this Job Opportunities with friends: