Help our customer service team keep customers happy. We are a direct-to-consumer marketing and e-commerce platform designed for dental savings plans. We provide the online tools that help consumers gain long-term and immediate access to discounts of 20% to 60% on most dental care procedures at 100,000-plus dentists nationwide.Job Summary:
Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring inbound/outbound telephone calls; assisting in the feedback and formal education process of individuals on the phone.Job Duties:
• Monitor high volume of inbound and outbound calls from potential and current members- verifies call results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, dictation, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
• Conducts call scoring audit for each call monitored and weekly calibration sessions.
• Maintain call monitoring database metrics for assigned team of sales associates.
• Alert appropriate supervisor/leadership to unusual or inappropriate calls by representatives.
• Maintains accurate files/notes and provides feedback to management completing reports with timeliness and accuracy.
• College Degree and/or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Oral/Written communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Time Management skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Customer Service skills.
Please feel free to contact the the hiring manager to set up your interview today!