This area of dentistry deals with replacing missing teeth with bridges or dentures.
A specialist that deals with placing implants, dentures, or bridges into a patient’s mouth. These specialists go to dental school for an extra three years after a normal dentist.¹
Types of procedures performed:
- Placing crowns caps and bridges.
- Providing veneers, removable dentures and permanent implants
- Restoring old or decayed implants
Prosthodontics price factors:²
- The materials used
- Procedure is done by a dentist or actual prosthodontist
- Number of visits required
- Involvedness of the procedure
- Lab fees
- The equipment used in the procedures
Ball park ranges can only be given because of the wide variety of factors. Depending on the procedure the price can start at $100 to $3,000.